If you were looking for something to increase your heartbeat, then you found it. It hasn’t always been an accepted thing for women to be in fighting sports, but let’s face the facts, in modern times women can do anything a man can do and look beautiful doing it… With that said, check out these 10 Hottest Female Fighters.
10. Paige Vanzant – is an American mixed martial artist, an author, and a former model. She was born in Oregon and raised in Dayton where her parents owned a dance studio. So naturally she grew up dancing ballet, jazz, and even hip-hop for 13+ years.
9. Juli Firso – hails from Moscow, Russia where she is a model, trained dancer, and martial artist. She practices and teaches Muay Thai, Brazilian Jui-Jitsu and Boxing and her sweeping hair is as distinctive as her dangerous fighting style. Juli has regularly traveled to Thailand in to study and fight Muay Thai.
8. Kübra Dağli – is quite possibly the most badass girl on the planet. She is a Turkish martial artist who is recognized for having taken home a gold medal from the World Taekwondo Championships in 2016.
7. Anastasia Yankova – is a Russian mixed martial artist and competes in Flyweight division of the Bellator MMA. Yankova was born in Moscow, Russia. She started training in Kyokushin Karate from the age of six to fourteen, inspired by a childhood fascination with “Xena: Warrior Princess” on TV.
6. Jordan McDonald – Jordan McDonald was born in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in 1981. Her athletic career began early with competitive gymnastics and she also surfed competitively during her college years. Jordan began training Muay Thai recreationally in 2007.
5. Michelle Waterson – is an American mixed martial artist who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship and is a former Invicta FC Atomweight Champion. She is currently ranked the #7 contender in the UFC women’s strawweight division, and the site Fightmatrix ranks her #23 in the world.
4. Gina Carano – is currently an American actress, television personality, a fitness model, and a former mixed martial artist. Carano began her training with straight Muay Thai to competitive MMA, where she competed in Strikeforce and EliteXC.
3. Rachel Wray – was a cheerleader in college at the University of Arkansas, and then became a cheerleader for the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team after graduating from college. However, she fell in love with boxing after receiving free gym membership to Title Boxing Club in Kansas City and started boxing workouts twice a day.
2. Tiffany van Soest – nicknamed ‘Timebomb’ this beautiful fighter is an American Muay Thai kickboxer who competes in the bantamweight division.
1. Ronda Rousey – is an American professional wrestler, actress, and former mixed martial artist and judoka. She is currently signed to WWE, performing on the Raw brand.
We hope you enjoyed this video! Please let us know which one of these girls you think is the hottest! And if you liked the video and want to see more, click the subscribe button. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching Interesting Facts!
Watch The Video Below!!!